Friday, 22 October 2010 00:00
The Carle Place Civic Association will be hosting its 31st Family Fun Run/Walk Day on Oct. 24. Registration will be held on Oct. 23 from 10 a.m. to noon in the Carle Place High School lobby and on Sunday, Oct. 24 from 10 a.m. to noon. Race starts at 1 p.m. Participants can walk or run alone or with your family. Registration fee is $10, which includes an event T-shirt.
In order to qualify for an award, you must be a fifth-grader or older and one of the following:
• Resident of the Carle Place School District
• Resident of the Carle Place Water District
• Graduate of Carle Place High School
• Carle Place Civic Association member
• Immediate family member of one qualified above, who is registering for the race
• Owner or employee of Carle Place business establishment
Walkers are welcome. Come join us for a Family Fun Run/Walk and get together with your friends.