The following is a summary of actions taken by the Massapequa Board of Education at its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, June 7.
The Board of Education received the following reports:
• New York State School Report Card and 2007 ELA - Mr. Schilling.
The Board of Education acted on a variety of new business, including:
• Discussion of proposed Board Policy 8630.1, Financial Software and Data Management.
• Acceptance of the revisions to Board of Education Policy 5300, Code of Conduct.
• Authorization of the sale of tax anticipation notes in an amount not to exceed $15,000,000 for school year 2007/08.
• Acceptance of a donation from the Fairfield Elementary School Class of 2007 Committee of a bench.
For more information or to view the agenda visit the district website at www.msd.k12.ny.us.