Written by Dave Gil de Rubio, email@example.com Thursday, 13 March 2014 13:26
When you go to a casino, although the idea is to have a great time (and ideally win some coin), the idea is that you are in someone’s place of business. And as a host, casinos can be generous by way of comping players anything from drinks and meals all the way up to overnight accommodations in a luxury suite. That said, there is a degree of etiquette involved that if not followed, can wind up in your being tossed out on your duff. The good folks over at Resorts World Casino were kind enough to offer advice regarding getting comped as well as knowing how to conduct yourself.
How To Build Your Genting Rewards Points:
1. Sign up for a player’s card as soon as you walk in.
2. The more you play the more complimentary points you earn.
3. Make your interests known — casinos like to reward their high rollers with giveaways — tickets to a show, car service, dining credits, VIP access to players’ lounge .
4. Visit the website and study the promotions and offers. Plan ahead to get the best offers.
5. Sign up for email alerts for extra promotions.
What Not To Do
1. Don’t play with someone else’s card.
2. Don’t use another person’s card or points to buy goods.
3. Don’t leave your card in the machines after playing.
4. Don’t write your password on the card.
5. Bet quietly and quickly.
6. Don’t hit the machine. If you break it, you pay for it.